As we continue to add new customers, we are looking for the founding member of our customer success team. This person will have overall responsibility for making sure our customers get the most value out of Aeqium. They will own support, account management, and user training and education and have unlimited opportunity to grow across those functions as the company scales.
- Build and execute onboarding plans that quickly drive maximum business value for new customers
- Serve as the primary point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle from onboarding through renewal
- Shape and run our customer support process and tools
- Own and improve our customer documentation and resources
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working in a client-facing role at a B2B SaaS company
- Genuine passion for interacting with and building relationships with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and reliable: able to stay on top of many customer threads at once
- Passion for wearing multiple hats and building processes that scale from scratch
- Few people have all of the qualifications in a job description, so if your experience is a little different but you’re excited about the job, we still want to hear from you.
Base Salary Range: $90,000-$140,000
You will also be eligible for equity compensation in the form of stock options and a variable cash bonus based on performance.
Compensation is one of the most consistent pain points for businesses today, and Aeqium is leading the charge to solve that. Employees struggle to understand their compensation; managers struggle to make and communicate compensation decisions; and the People team is left with a mess of spreadsheets and manual effort to try to make it all work. Aeqium is building a unified platform that automates compensation planning processes and delivers actionable insights on pay equality, total rewards, raises/refreshes, and more. Users are clamoring for the product as fast as we can build it.
Our team has significant experience building products and scaling companies, from product-market fit through acquisition/IPO. We're well-capitalized by top VCs and experienced angels. Most importantly, we've experienced the problem that we're solving firsthand and understand it inside and out.
This is an exciting time to join Aeqium. While we already have paying customers, you'll be joining us in the midst of true green-field development as we rapidly expand our product to new customers. As a member of our early team you'll be a critical part of Aeqium's success, and you’ll have unlimited potential for growth.
Our team is located in SF and NYC. We work fully remotely for the time being, but we have a preference for candidates in those areas to enable some face to face time.